Meet Jason Linett
Jason Linett is a Board Certified Hypnotist and Trainer of both Hypnosis and NLP. He is trained and certified through the major hypnosis organizations in the world, a frequent keynote speaker, and he is proud to offer you certification through the ICBCH.
Jason was honored as the "Hypnotist of the Year" in 2017 at the Mid-America Hypnosis Conference.
Jason Linett is a leader in the hypnosis profession. In 2017, he was invited to give the keynote speech almost all of the North American Hypnosis Conventions, including HypnoThoughts LIVE 2017 in Las Vegas, the Mid-America Hypnosis Conference in Chicago, and the Canadian Hypnosis Conference in Toronto.
Jason has been featured on CNN, FOX, CBS, and The Travel Channel, he has been the subject of more than four dozen newspaper articles.
Marie Mongan, founder of the HypnoBirthing protocol recently selected Jason to train a hypnosis certification course at her convention. Sheila Granger, pioneer of the Virtual Gastric Band weight loss invited Jason to become one of the few hypnotists in the United States to train her protocol.
You should only consider hypnosis training from an instructor you could actually book an appointment with.
Jason operates Virginia Hypnosis, a leading hypnotherapy practice located in Alexandria, Virginia. Jason maintains a full schedule of clients, an associate staff, and several advanced guest trainings each year.
Jason Linett was recently nominated and awarded with the honor of "Faculty Member of the Year" with the Ormond McGill Chair from the National Guild of Hypnotists. Each year, more than a thousand hypnotists from all around the world collect at the annual convention in Massachusetts. More than 300 presentations are shared.
While building a successful business is a great goal to strive toward, Jason is the most proud of his ability to do so and be at home each night with his wife and two children.
Want to talk about hypnosis?
Call (703) 341-6655 today to speak directly to Jason Linett.
Awards and Honors:
- Keynote Speaker: Canadian Hypnosis Conference 2017
- Faculty Member: Canadian Hypnosis Conference 2017
- Faculty Member: HypnoThoughts Live 2018
- Keynote Speaker: HypnoThoughts Live 2017
- Faculty Member: HypnoThoughts Live 2017
- Faculty Member: HypnoThoughts Live 2016
- Faculty Member: HypnoThoughts Live 2015
- Faculty Member: HypnoThoughts Live 2014
- Faculty Member: Hypno-Expo 2018
- Faculty Member: Hypno-Expo 2017
- Keynote Speaker: Mid-America Hypnosis Conference 2017
- Faculty Member: Mid-America Hypnosis Conference 2017
- Faculty Member: Mid-America Hypnosis Conference 2014
- Faculty Member: National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) Convention 2017
- Faculty Member: National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) Convention 2016
- Faculty Member: National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) Convention 2015
- Faculty Member: National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) Convention 2014
- Faculty Member: National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) Convention 2013
- Faculty Member: National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) Convention 2012
- Faculty Member: Virginia Conference of Hypnotists 2013
- Faculty Member: HypnoBirthing Conclave 2014
- Faculty Member: HypnoBirthing Conclave 2013
- Northern Virginia Hypnosis Meetup (Founder and President)
A Sampling of Jason's Professional Experience:
- Certified Instructor for the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotist (ICBCH)
- Certified Professional Hypnotist with the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotist (ICBCH)
- Certified Trainer of NLP with the National Federation of Neurolinguistic Programming (NFNLP)
- Master Practitioner of NLP
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- Certified Hypnotherapist with the International Alliance of Counselors & Therapists (IACT)
- Certified Hypnotherapist with the International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- Certified Psy-TaP Practitioner
- USA Trainer for the Sheila Granger "Virtual Gastric Band" Weight Loss Hypnosis Protocol
- Selected Trainer of the Hunter/Tebbetts Parts Therapy Client-Centered Protocol
- Creator of the Hypnotic Business Systems, a business coaching program for the hypnosis profession
- Certifed 5-PATH Master Hypnotist
- Certified HypnoCoach
- Advanced Certifications in HypnoBirthing, Hypnotic Pain Relief, Pediatric Hypnosis, and Conversational Hypnosis
Jason Linett is a real Hypnotic Worker. There are too many people who are training hypnosis, yet they don't actually do the work of a hypnotist. Their business is only education. Jason maintains a busy schedule of clients each week at his Northern Virginia office, Virginia Hypnosis. It is one of the most well-known and respected hypnosis practices in the country.
Feedback from Satisfied Students!
"As a chiropractor and small businessman, I am constantly promoting my services and working to find new clientele. I have taken numerous workshops and classes on marketing, promotion, and business building. As we say in chiropractic, "You may have golden hands, but if you can't get people in the door, it doesn't matter."Gideon Orbach, Pittsburgh, PA
"I recently had the opportunity to take a hypnosis certification class with Jason Linett.
"Mr. Linett teaches complex information in a systematic, building block approach enabling students of all levels, including beginners, to grasp his methods and put their new skills into practice immediately.
"Furthermore, in a single hour long segment of his program, Mr. Linett did a better job of teaching business building and marketing techniques and strategies than all of the four to twelve hour workshops I've previously attended. In a small segment of his certification program, Mr. Linett out performed people who had hours to teach only marketing and client acquisition.
"Clearly, Mr. Linett cares about his trainees and not only teaches them a superior technical skill, but he also cares that they can get people in the door to benefit from that golden skill.
"The benefits of this class are enormous. If you are considering a career in hypnosis or adding hypnosis to an existing career, training with Jason Linett is not to be missed; he will teach you the craft, and he will teach you how to build a business out of the craft."
"Just wanted to send an email and tell you the experience in your hypnosis certification program was amazing. The content and instruction was outstanding and I feel grateful to have found such an accomplished professional to learn from.Scott Howard, Baltimore, MD
"I’m going to be working with my first real client soon for weight and I feel like your instruction and preparation will help me immensely. Also, your set up there was really professional and from day one I was impressed. The materials, the snacks, the cleanliness and order of everything was well thought out and truly professional."
Have questions? Call me today at (703) 341-6655 for your complementary "new-student" interview to discuss your goals, talk about hypnosis, and build a path for your own success.
JOIN THE NEXT CLASS TO TAKE
YOUR HYPNOSIS CAREER TO NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS!
Wednesday, February 5 to Sunday, February 9, 2020
9:30am to 5:30pm daily
Excel in your hypnosis education with live, hands-on training.
$2495 is your full tuition for the course and materials.
Just $1995 until
Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 10:00pm EST
Special Rate Available Until the Expiration Date
OR Once the Class Sells Out!
Class size is limited to give you the best learning experience.
There's just THREE spots remaining in the class!
Active Duty and Retired Military Personnel may enter the
promo code WSHMILITARY to save 5%.
Discount not valid with other promo offers.
Thank you for your service.
This training will be located at the NEW
Virginia Hypnosis training center:
8328-C Traford Lane, Springfield, VA 22152
For those needing to book a hotel, I suggest the Holiday Inn Express Springfield, VA. They've arranged a special rate for the event, the property has been recently renovated, and it includes a free hot breakfast. The hotel also provides a shuttle bus service, based on availability.
Book now, as the code expires on January 20:
Outstanding Training in a No-Risk Environment
I stand by my training, and I know this information has the capability to change your life and improve the lives of anyone with whom you interact. It’s changed mine. That’s why I offer a 100% double guarantee:
1.) If by the luncheon break of the first day, you are not satisfied for any reason, return your course materials and receive a full refund.
2.) I guarantee that any past student, at his or her option, may retake future Work Smart Hypnosis LIVE! classes without additional charge. This policy will ensure continual success of all graduates.
Get Certified with the ICBCH!
The International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy is a worldwide hypnosis association organization that provides education to the public and professionals via live training classes and home study courses about the benefits of clinical hypnosis, and recognizes hypnosis certification programs and hypnotherapy certification courses.
It was created to set international standards of excellence and to promote clinical hypnotherapy and related fields of social science. Our broadest goals are to insure quality hypnosis training opportunities and help enhance the standing of clinical hypnotherapy. Our narrower focus is to assist individuals and organizations in being recognized for achieving a level of quality within the field of hypnotherapy.
Attend Work Smart Hypnosis LIVE! and you will receive Certification as a Certified Professional Hypnotist with the ICBCH. Upon successful completion of the hands-on, interactive course and adhering to the code of ethics, you will receive a valuable package of textbooks, a digital resource video library, a certificate suitable for framing, and your first year's membership with the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
As a pioneer in the advancement of hypnosis education, Jason Linett is proud to certify his students through a progressive organization like the ICBCH. Our mission is to advance the dialogue of personal change through hypnosis with evidence-based strategies. The hypnosis profession has advanced dramatically in the last several decades, and you owe it to yourself to attend a course that is up-to-date not only in the techniques being trained but also the methodology of learning.